iBinder saves 50% of time spent on administrative tasks by automating the quote to cash process
Company iBinder uses Younium’s subscription management platform to:
Save time and effort by automating the subscription operations from quote to cash.
Gain access to business-critical subscription metrics across all of iBinder’s legal entities.
Number of employees: 110
Location of legal entities: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Holland, and UK
Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
iBinder is a B2B SaaS company that provides a digital platform for efficient information management and improving collaboration between participants in construction and real estate projects. Founded in 2005, this proptech platform services 5000 customers across the globe.
Notably, iBinder has been using Younium for subscription management for 2+ years now.
iBinder has been on an exciting growth spurt the past years.
Monzaide Anzola, Group CFO at iBinder said that when growth started, the company recognized the following inefficiencies in its existing system of managing invoicing and reporting of subscription metrics:
Therefore, the need of the hour was to automate these recurring processes across each customer’s lifetime, to deliver:
- Improved reporting and access to more advanced metrics that are critical for growth-driven B2B SaaS companies.
- Streamlined financial, sales and reporting operations for error-free output.
- Greater flexibility that makes it easier to adjust prices and add/change products.
And iBinder wanted one complete platform to plug these gaps, across all its legal entities in different geographies.
Their brief also clearly mentioned the need to unify and automate the quote-to-cash process.
Younium helped iBinder graduate from just sporadically reporting on standard “linear” metrics (such as turnover per account) to tracking more powerful SaaS Metrics (such as ARR, CMRR, and churn) in real-time.
Also, our intuitive dashboard and reports make it possible for employees, shareholders, and other important stakeholders to better visualize changes in the company.
“With Younium we can report on the right B2B SaaS metrics and show the real business value - internally, to our owners and potential investors,” said Monzaide.
Younium also seamlessly integrates with iBinder’s other business-critical tools, such as Salesforce, Visma autoinvoice, and Netsuite, to offer a single source of truth.
Why iBinder recommends a subscription management solution
The business models followed by SaaS companies are very dynamic, unlike that of one-time fee software. With so many moving pieces and recurring processes, SaaS platforms require more agile systems and platforms as compared to other operating models.
This holds true for iBinder too.
So, it was a matter of great pride for us when Monzaide said, “With Younium we get a billing and reporting tool that is purpose-built for the B2B SaaS business model.”
iBinder also sees great value in the fact that:
- Younium is a dynamic and easy-to-use tool, which makes it easy to incorporate changes within each subscription i.e. pricing structure.
- Younium enables the tracking and analysis of key metrics that are essential to improving and scaling the business.
- Younium’s customer support is very personalized, and the support staff is very kind and fun.
- Reduces time spent on administrative tasks by 50%, by automating the subscription operation process from quote to cash.
- Shortens the billing lead time from several weeks to just a few days.
- Eliminates the need to hire new people into the finance department, during growth period, while retaining greater control over billings and subscriptions.
- Saves internal time by 20% and reduces cost of using other tools by 30%
- Enables access to up-to-date and accurate recurring revenue data such as ARR, ACV, and churn.
Photo: Monzaide Anzola, Group CFO at iBinder & Emelie Linheden VP of Marketing at Younium
Discover more about subscription management in our blog post What is Subscription Management? A Guide for SaaS Businesses.